Recipe from realmomkitchen
o 3/4 cup butter
o 3 cups sugar
o 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
o 1 (10-12 oz) package vanilla or white chips
o 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow crème
o 1Tbsp orange extract
o 12 drops yellow food coloring
o 5 drops red food coloring
1. Line a 13×9 in. pan with foil and grease with butter; set aside.
2. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, heavy cream, and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved (this is a key step)
3. Once sugar is dissolved, bring to a boil over medium heat; cook & stir for 4 minutes.
4. Remove from heat; stir in chips and marshmallow crème till smooth.
5. Remove one cup from the mixture and set aside.
6. Add orange extract and food coloring to remaining mixture; stir until blended.
7. Pour the orange mixture into prepared pan.
8. Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl.
9. Cover & refrigerate until set. Using foil, remove from pan and cut into squares.