|photo from realmomkitchen.com|
Quick Blender Jell-o
Recipe from real mom kitchen
- 2/3 c. boiling water
- 1 (3 oz) package Jell-o
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool-whip
- Place the boiling water in the blender and add the package of Jell-o. Place the lid loosely on your blender. Since you are using boiling water, if you put the lid on tight you could end up with an explosion. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until the jello is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes to the blender ONE at a time. Blend after each addition until the ice is well blended.
- Add half of the container and cool whip. Blend until combined. Pour Jell-o into desired dish/dishes. then chill until set. the original recipe said 5 minutes but I would plan on at least 30 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of the remaining cool whip. Serves 6.