|Photo from myrecipes.com|
A fancy variation on mac and cheese! This was obviously super cheesy and yummy...just look at it!
Three-Cheese Pasta Bake
Recipe from myrecipes.com
· 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
· 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
· 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
· 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
· 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
· 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
· 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
· Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
· Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
· Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
· Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.