*Photo courtesy of Tidy Mom Blog
Just because it looks funky doesn't mean it doesn't taste amazing!
From TidyMom Blog
1 prepared White Cake Mix
1 large box of Orange Jello
1. Bake cake according to directions on the box, using a 9x13 cake pan.
2. After cake cools, Poke holes in the cake with a fork. Holes should not go all the way through cake to the bottom of the pan. The entire cake should be perforated this way with holes every 1/2 - 3/4 inch.
3. Mix Jello packet with 2 cups of boiling water in large bowl. (do not chill jello)
4. Pour Jello over cake allowing it to seep into holes.
5. Place the cake in the refrigerator at least 3-4 hours before serving.
6. Top each piece with cool whip when serving.
(keep cake refrigerated)
*I often make this cake with sugar free jello and top with light Cool Whip - for a more "diet friendly" version