*Photo courtesy of classico.com
This is my new favorite go-to meal! You must make these with egg roll wraps. They are so thin and yummy! This is a great freezer meal and also an easy delicious meal to take to a family in need. Super, super easy too!
Ham and Cheese Cannelloni
Recipe from Every Day with Rachael Ray
- Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup(s) whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 8 egg-roll wrappers (available in refrigerated section)
- 8 slices deli ham
- 1 cup(s) freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Convert to metric
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta and mozzarella and the egg.
3. Reserve ¾ cup of the alfredo and spread the remaining sauce in the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Arrange an egg-roll wrapper on a work surface. Spread 3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture over the wrapper, cover with a slice of ham, then roll up to form a log, jelly-roll style. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and place the cannelloni, seam side down, in a single layer in the baking dish.
4. Spoon the reserved cream sauce over the cannelloni, top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.