Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Publix grocery store recipe
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup sour cream
2 (20-oz) packages refrigerated homestyle sliced potatoes ( I just sliced my own potatoes and cooked them a bit longer)
8 slices bacon
1 cup frozen green peas
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cream cheese into chunks; place in large bowl to soften.
- Coat 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon following package instructions. Crumble bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Stir broth and sour cream into cream cheese; gently stir in potatoes, bacon, peas, and 1 3/4 cups cheese. Transfer to baking dish and cover; bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
Total Time: 70 minutes, Active Time: 15 minutes (Makes 12 Servings.)