Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Charlotte
from Publix grocery storeIngredients
1 (12-oz) Bakery butter loaf cake
8 small dark chocolate peppermint patties (I used York patties)
8 square fudge mint cookies (I used Grasshopper cookies)
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 (12-oz) box no-bake cheesecake mix (filling portion only)
Whipped topping (optional)
- Cut cake into very thin (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
- Chop peppermint patties finely.
- Chop cookies finely.
- Place milk and filling mix in medium bowl; beat with mixer on low 1 minute. Add chopped patties; mix on high 3–4 minutes or until thick.
- Line 3-quart dessert bowl with cake slices, covering bottom and sides (reserving some slices for top). Spoon one-half of the filling over the cake slices, then add one-half of the cookie crumbs; repeat. Finish with a layer of cake slices. Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- Dessert may be inverted onto serving plate before slicing. Serve with whipped topping.
Total Time: 45 minutes, Active Time: 15 minutes (Makes 8 Servings.)