Scrambled Egg Pizza
from Rachael Ray Magazine
3 new potatoes, thinly sliced
8 oz chopped bacon
4 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper
1/2 c sour cream
5 oz thinly sliced smoked ham
1 c cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400. Bake pizza dough until crust is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
2. Boil potato slices (I just did mine in the microwave) and combine with cooked bacon (I used bacon bits) and scallions. Keep warm in a skillet.
3. Scramble eggs until just cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the pizza crust with sour cream and layer the toppings as follows: ham, eggs, 1/2 c cheese, potato, bacon, onion, and remaining 1/2 c cheese.
5. Return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.