We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Nana and Papa's house this year. The meal was delicious...Kate and Taylor helped me make a pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, and rolls (that was a fun one- they thought it was play-doh). But, before all of the gluttony, we indulged in some 4-wheeling and leaf-throwing. The four-wheeling, while it was fun, came at a cost- at least for Taylor. She put her poor, little hand on the hot engine after hopping off and walked away with a pretty yucky burn. Thank goodness for first-aid kits...we had her all bandaged up in no time. You can see how precarious she is with her injury...girls! There is certainly no shortage of drama in our house!